|Title of the article
CIVIL SOCIETY AS A REALIZATION FACTOR
OF CONSOLIDATION PROCESSES OF THE RUSSIAN SOCIETY
Kosharnaya Galina Borisovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, head of sub-department of sociology and human resource management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Tolubaeva Lyudmila Timofeevna, Candidate of philosophy, associate professor, sub-department of sociology
and human resource management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The Russian analysis is forced to accept tough challenges of modern processes of globalization. It will be able to withstand it only provided consolidation of efforts of all social groups of Russian people. In this connection the re- search of the consolidation processes of the Russian society is of special topicality. The aim of the article is to reveal the influence of the civil society on the consolidation process in the Russian society.
Materials and methods. To achieve the set goals the authors analyzed the materials on the problem of civil society formation, peculiarities of its establishment and development in Russia and its influence on the process of society consolidation. The researchers used the results of the survey carried out among various groups of population in Penza and Ulyanovsk region.
Results. The analysis of the carried out sociological research’s data allowed to reveal the respondents’ attitude to such values of civil society as Russian citizenship, abidance by Russian laws, consolidation of society, as well as their opinion on the level of consolidation of the modern Russian society.
Conclusions. The society consolidation process in conditions of indeterminancy of some roles and areas of political and economic life in modern Russia leads to understanding by citizens of a necessity to increase responsibility both of the state and of various public structures. Inconditions of modern challenges the society consolidation process depends on the ability of politicians and citizens to find ways to solve the existing contradictions between them in various spheres of modern life.
civil society, consolidation processes, Russian citizenship, cohesion of the Russian society.
|| Download PDF
1. Darendorf R. Sovremennyy sotsial'nyy konflikt. Ocherk politiki svobody: [per. s nem.] [Modern social conflict. Essay on freedom policy: [translation from German]. Moscow, 2002.
2. Gobbs T. Sochineniya [Works]. Moscow, 1988, vol. 1, 2, pp. 227–258.
3. Lokk Dzh. Sochineniya [Works]. Moscow, 1991, pp. 4–9.
4. Kosharnaya G. B., Tolubaeva L. T., Korzh N. V. Tsennosti i tsennostnye orientatsii studencheskoy molodezhi Povolzh'ya [Values and value orientations of student youth in Volga region]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013.
5. Gorshkov M. K., Tikhonova N. E. Informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten' INAB [Information-analytical bulletin INAB]. 2013, no. 1. Available at: http://www.isras.ru/inab_2013_01.html.
6. Mezhlichnostnoe i institutsional'noe doverie. Opros FOM. 03.07.2008 [Interpersonal and institutional trust. Survey by the Public Opinion Foundation]. Available at: http:// bd.fom.ru/report/cat/val_/d082621
7. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2002, no. 100 (5 Jun.)
Дата создания: 10.10.2015 13:58
Дата обновления: 10.10.2015 15:47